Epoxy Floor Paint
- Latex-acrylic paints just like wall paints except that it has been added with a small amount of epoxy resin for more strength.
- The concrete surface does not need mechanical preparation prior to application except for random washing.
- Has a weak bonding property to the concrete surface.
- Designed for light duty flooring not subjected to high foot and heavy equipment traffic.
- Not resistant to moisture and chemical exposure.
- Paint will wear off after a few months (especially in high-traffic areas) and will expose bare concrete beneath.
- Does not provide the concrete surface with protection against moisture and staining.
Epoxy paint should never be used on manufacturing facilities which require floors that should be able to withstand extreme environments. Epoxy flooring system can provide manufacturing facilities with hard wearing and long lasting floors that can withstand daily torture in such an environment.
There are numerous types of epoxy flooring solutions available. If you are not sure which type is the perfect fit for the requirements of your manufacturing facility, talk to an epoxy contractor.
Epoxy flooring system is also ideal for medical facilities, schools, retail establishments, restaurants, hotels, car dealer showroom, commercial garages, and other commercial establishments and industrial facilities.