Lantana Epoxy Floors
The town of Lantana in Palm Beach County, Florida has bodies of water everywhere. Residents in Lantana are mostly employed in Retail Trade, Construction and Healthcare & Social Assistance. Lantana provides a small town feel but with plenty of development going around.Lantana is a cozy community that lies between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton. It was established as an official town in 1921 making it one of the oldest in Palm Beach.
This peaceful and quiet town got its name from Lantana,- a local flora which grew in abundance when the town was with its first residents in 1842. Lantana ranks as the 15thbest place to live in Palm Beach County.
Epoxy flooring system is a practical and unique flooring system consisting of flexible materials with limitless applications. Whether what you need is beautiful flooring for your hotel lobby or a skid-proof warehouse floor, there is an epoxy flooring system for your business.
Epoxy consists of one part resin and one part hardener. Mixing these two components will result in a chemical reaction to form a strong, durable and resistant to wear and tear rigid plastic-like material.
The epoxy material is applied inn multiple layers and allowed to adhere to the concrete surface. A solid epoxy flooring system has a thickness of at least two millimeters. Epoxy material applied over the concrete surface that is less than two millimeters is referred to ass epoxy floor coating.
Epoxy Flooring Properties
- Made up of 100% pure epoxy material (resin + hardener)
- Multi-layered system installed over diamond ground or shot blasted concrete surface.
- Has a long-term and strong bonding and adhesion property to the concrete surface for top quality performance even in the harshest facility environment.
- Designed for heavy duty flooring subjected to heavy foot and heavy equipment traffic.
- Highly resistant to moisture and chemical exposure.
- Long-lasting flooring solution that will never expose the concrete surface beneath.
- Resistant to moisture and staining.